Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Another one down. Time just keeps going fast then slow then fast then slow then fast then slow. Zzzzzz. It's a crazy life.

We had a snow storm. It wasn't THAT bad, but for Indiana it was THAT bad. It set a record for most snowfall in February in Indiana. Church was cancelled and our cars were grounded and so we did NOTHING on Sunday. Well, actually, Weese and I cleaned our house. 4 hours later it was A NEW WORLD inside our house.

In other good news, we are now teaching Hermana Romero's non-member daughter Noheli. We have always been friends with her but now we finally get to teach her! I believe she is like 22 (?) years old. Somewhere around there. She is super cool and I hope she continues to progress. She's sick. On Saturday we went to the restaurant she works at and ate free (BAM!) She loves us. I know it ;)

Tuesday we taught my homegirl Emma. She's so sweet man. We also taught her Saturday.

On Tuesday we had a mini Zone Conference and President talked about "the legacy" that all of us leaving in the next 6 months is going to leave behind. It was pretty crazy to be a part of that group and to see back through his slideshow of how much the mission and WE have changed. Sentimental stuff yo. Afterwards, President took us all out to eat at Hibachi and like 400 dollars later we were all full and happy.

My English class is still bumpin' with all my homies. It's nice it's nice.

Helped our LA Daniela do job applications and fill out a tax form. I DON'T EVEN KNOW TAX LINGO IN ENGLISH LET ALONE SPANISH. Had to try to explain to here "Claiming exemptions" or something like that. I didn't even understand it in English so hopefully we didn't screw her over or something...........

My boy Luis is doing just peachy.

Belen got some really creepy clowns and put them around her house and I FLIPPED.... and so they were gone the next time I went. HAHA. 

President took us to a lesson and then proceeded to take us to 2 more BECAUSE WHY NOT JUST DRIVE AROUND GETTING MEMBER PRESENT LESSONS? Hahaha. It was chill. He fell asleep in all 3 lessons. HA.

Taught other uneventful lessons. Passsssss.

Went to Michigan, South Bend, and Notre Dame on Saturday so I could see old friends. BUT LIKE NO ONE WAS AVAILABLE. Except Ichy. Then ate there in Mishawaka (by SB) with the Diaz Family. Those dinners are ALWAYS hilarious. Superbowl? For Hispanics? SUPERTAZON. Beautiful.

That's PRETTY MUCH THE WEEK. Next time I write y'all I will have less than 100 days to go. Whooooops. :)

Elder Jeff Groseclose
taking president to a lesson...
drawing what we are thankful for.
hahahahahhaha
notre dame & michigan
Junior Ichy and Ivan from my days in South Bend

No comments:

Post a Comment