Tuesday, November 4, 2014

OH MAN, let me just start off by being RIDICULOUSLY obnoxious....

SAAAAAAN FRAAAAANCIIIIIIIIIISCOOOOOO GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIANNNNTSSS! WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!!!
Man, was I happy about it or what? Going to bed without knowing who won Game 7 was ridiculous but LUCKILY my prayers worked and the boys came out on top! 3 CHAMPIONSHIPS IN 5 YEARS. YESSIR.

Aight, so that's that. I'll be home next baseball season. #Holla.

The computer lab here gives us like absolutely no time to email so I will see what I can fit in.

The branch here is super small still and the work is slow. I mean we found 13 new investigators this week but not a single one came to church. Hopefully over time at least one of them decides to become more interested haha. 

Got to go to South Bend on exchanges and it was super successful as we taught 7 lessons in an area that averages two a week #ballerstatus 

Funny story of the week: Last night the 6 missionaries in branch all went to eat with the Romero's (SHE MADE TINGA BECAUSE I REQUESTED IT. YUM.) and we wanted to play spoons BUT WE HAD NO CARDS. So, being missionaries and knocking doors being completely normal to us, I went with Elder Wright and we knocked doors asking for playing cards and after like a half hour, WE GOT SOME! Hahaha. Pretty fun.

Met this insanely racist white woman he pretty much condemned us to Hell for helping out hispanics.....

While tracting for cards, a white guy slammed the door on us.... TWICE. Opened SLAMMED Opened SLAMMED. Hilarious. So happy to be a Spanish Missionary. 

That's pretty much it though. Hopefully we have sick miracles this week I can report back on!

#SFGiants 

LOVE YOU ALL,
Elder Groseclose !
Went tracting with Elder Wright to ask people for playing cards until we finally found some HAHAHAH 
Hna Romero
Pumpkin Patch. #TeamElders we won the corn maze event. 3+ mile course.
MIRACLE.
#tracting
MY GIRL ELBA FROM SOUTH BEND.
My girl Ichy!
Shenanigans.
playin in corn....
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment