Monday, October 27, 2014

October 27, 2014

I don't even really have the motivation to write a lot.
I don't have the motivation to write anything at all actually..... Awkward.....

I'm District Leader in Elkhart like I knew I would be. Transfers are so predictable. 

Not sure how long I'll be here. Probably 1, 2, or 3 transfers. Don't see it going beyond that seeing as I only have 4 left after this one. Weird.

I'd LOVE to get out of here before the hellacious winter that's on it's way. Why do I gotta be up north for the winter again? Laaaame. 

Sorry this message sucks. I just got here and don't know anyone but apparently all the members remember me even though I was only here for 6 weeks the last time. THAT'S COOL.

We'll see what this week brings. Should be a very interesting one. Haha.


My last night in White River ))))))): Saying bye to the Branch by having a huge game of chair soccer!!
so much love man. so much love.
Goodbye to my favorite Elders )=
Drivin' up with my main man from White River!
MEXICO.
fall in elkhart 
black squirrel.
romero family :)
lol





No comments:

Post a Comment