Monday, December 2, 2013

Another week. Man it's day 171. Thursday is 6 months. Wow, like... wow. Words can't describe how fast it's gone. It feels slow but in reflection, wow.

Thanksgiving was nice. At around 1 we had to travel up to Indy with President Nehring and visit one of our members who is SUPER sick in the hospital. Lupus & Bacterial Meningitis with a depleted immune system due to Rheumatoid Arthritis, it was so weird for me. His wife there and his 3 daughters, all young. So weird. Reminded me so much of my dad.

I honestly only have like 5 minutes this week to write this, so sorry. LOL ok it just gave me another half hour as I typed that..... IT KNOWS.

As my mission goes on I get less motivated to write a big letter each letter, it's just all in my mind and journal. The true experiences of my time here are things that are felt and seen that can't be described. 

So just some highlights (if you want any specifics on things, please go ahead and email or write me a letter :P Missionaries LOVE letters!!!)

*Thursday we went to the Turkey Bowl and it was so fun, especially my interception! :D And get this, I saw a friend from BYU (Creed Orme) at the Turkey Bowl! He has family in Columbus that he was visiting! It was so bizarre. I felt like I was out of missionary body! I have pictures but I forgot my camera today SORRY MOM AND LAUREN!!! 

*Arturo took us to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings :D

*Had Thanksgiving at our house with the Nehrings. :)

*Visited Cris and Norma in Greenwood which is about an hour away and always fun! :)

*It's officially the most wonderful time of the year! I love seeing all the Christmas coming out!!!

*Karina is still going awesome. She is so much fun and I just love teaching her and I love how much you can see the Gospel blessing her.

*Break The Fast was yesterday and we went up with Arturo y Ana and the family and it was good. Love our members here. 

Sorry it's not too exciting, we only have 1 investigator. We are really really struggling to find, but we are hopeful. The highlights I gave truly are everything from this week. Lots of pictures next week I promise! 

Thank you all for everything. :)

No puedo decir todas las cosas que yo quiero decir! Mi corazon esta lleno de amor por todo del apoyo que he recibido! Disfrute este tiempo con su familia y por favor enfocan su tiempo en las cosas que son importantes. Les extrano muchisimo! Yo quiero que sean felices. 

Elder Groseclose

No comments:

Post a Comment