Wednesday, March 4, 2015

February 18, 2015

finally email day. ha. So Monday was President's Day so everything was closed and then yesterday we had Zone Conference so we couldn't do it then either. Which leaves today. Cool stuff.

Well, official transfer calls are on Saturday, but seeing as Elder B. Smith is the assistant and going home [ :( ], he just told me yesterday at Zone Conference. I am obviously being transferred, but I won't tell y'all where.... But it's good. I am excited. ;) 

Last Monday we had dinner with the Romeros and then taught Noheli after and she's doing great. She's awesome. She was at church on Sunday even though half the branch ditched because it snowed.

Had dinner with the Manuel Family. La hermana is seriously one of the most humble people I have ever met. I appreciate SO MUCH the sacrifice these members do for us. It humbles me a lot to see these people consecrate everything they have to God. It INSPIRES me.

Elvin is just the most intelligent 9 year old I have met. He says the funniest things too. We were talking before a lesson and he just says "Ok enough of this chit chat, let's talk about Jesus." Bahahaha. He hugs us a lot and gives us all his candy and just says that he feels generous. Such a well raised child. PROPS TO THE MOM.

English classes are still bangin'.

Zone conference was really cool!

It was just another normal week. Nothing to really report on. Hope you all keep it real!

Elder Jeff Groseclose
sammi sessions. goes home conmigo.
Nohemi and Judith
Richard's new cologne hahahaha
Mission Pressss
brett is going home yo

No comments:

Post a Comment