Wednesday, March 18, 2015

March 9, 2015

Weeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllll, let's see.... Nothing really exciting this week. I took like one picture, making me not want to make to go through the effort to upload it. Funny thing is that the closer you get to going home, you don't even need to keep track of how much time you have left, because EVERY OTHER MISSIONARY DOES IT FOR YOU. Hahaha. Also, I am like realllllllllly done with writing weekly emails..... So I will give you a brief run-through because, honestly, I will just let you know all the details if you want in 10 weeks :) #whoopthereitis Unless you will still be on a mission at the time if you are a missionary friend.....

My first announcement has nothing to do with White River or my time here, it has to do with my time in Elkhart. My boy Luis, that less active I found drunk one day while tracting? Well, he got the priesthood yesterday. :) To think that if I was not diligent nor obedient I would have never found him makes me feel so happy I was. To think that if I didn't work, he would still be lost in the world makes me so grateful. Love that guy. 

I absolutely S L A U G H T E R E D a Dominican man in a bible bash on Wednesday. His jaw dropped, he realized he was DEAD wrong and proceeded to not want to accept it and changed the subject. It was beautiful. I have never got to experience that before, seeing someone understand 100% that they were wrong their whole life. 

Had a lot of dinner appointments this week. Eating off the hook. Carne asada tacos, tacos dorados, milanesa, pozole, tortas. Like I don't know what I will do when I am not with hispanics for dinner every night back home.........

Nothing exciting to be honest. Just chugging along and enjoying life. Making the time left count. 

Stay chill, stay real.

Elder Jeff Groseclose

No comments:

Post a Comment